Data Processing Agreement
- Definitions and terms.
- The Company’s website is www.wainbridge.com, which distributes information about the Company through the Internet.
- The Client is a person who has access to the site through the Internet and uses the Company’s website.
- Personal Information — any information related to a specific Client.
- Personal data processing — any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- Cookies - a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the user’s computer. A web client (usually a web browser) always sends this piece of data to the web server as part of an HTTP request whenever it tries to open the corresponding site page. If you refuse to receive data, some functions of the Site may not work correctly.
- The use of the provided information occurs only with the needs and interests of the Client. Personal data is provided by the Client with the purpose of:
- creating an account, providing technical support related to the use of the site;
- receiving news, information about products, activities or services;
- participation in competitions and questionnaires;
- obtaining information about promotions. The data provided can be used to promote the Company’s products.
Information to be processed.
- surname, first name, patronymic of the Client;
- contact phone number of the Client;
- e-mail address;
- The company protects data that is automatically transmitted during the viewing of ad units and when visiting pages on which the statistical script of the system («pixel») is installed:
- IP address (it is not used to identify the Client, the purpose of the collection is to identify and solve technical problems, control the legality of financial payments);
- information from cookies;
- information about the browser (or other program that provides access to the display of advertising);
- access time;
- the address of the page on which the ad unit is located;
- referrer (address of the previous page).
- Processing and use of personal data.
- The processing of the Clients personal data is carried out without any time limit, in any legal way, including personal data information systems usе or without the use of automated means.
- The Company has no right to transfer information about the Client to unaffiliated persons or persons not affiliated with the Company.
- The transfer of information to affiliated persons and persons associated with the Company by contractual relations is carried out for processing on behalf of the Company, for the fulfillment of the Client’s wishes, as well as for the possibility of informing the Client about promotions, provided services, events.
- Affiliated persons and persons connected with the Company by contractual relations undertake to ensure the confidentiality of information and guarantee its protection, and also undertake to use the information received solely for the purpose of performing the specified actions or rendering services.
- Personal data of the Client can be transferred to other third parties for the purpose of organizing product promotion, marketing actions, providing services or events. Such third parties undertake to ensure the confidentiality of information and guarantee its protection, and also undertake to use the information received only for the purpose of fulfilling their obligations.
- Specially unsolicited information provided by the Client can be used at the discretion of the Company. The Company is not responsible for the data that the Client specified in unnamed fields (fields for specifying other information).
- The Company takes all necessary measures to protect data from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction.
- Rights and Obligations of the Client
- The Client has the right to change his personal data, as well as request the removal of personal data from the Company’s database.
- The company is liable to the client in cases stipulated by the current legislation.
- The company is released from liability in cases when information about the Client:- became public domain before its loss or disclosure,
- was received from a third party until it was received by the Company,
- was disclosed with the consent of the Client.
- Disputes between the Company and the Client are resolved in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation. Complaint procedure is mandatory. The period for consideration of a written claim is 30 (thirty) days from the date it was received.