Belgravia Gate is the latest addition to the long-standing heritage of Belgravia, a collection of 12 beautifully crafted residences located at London’s most prestigious address on Grosvenor Crescent. The harmonious blend of reinvigorated Grade II listed heritage meeting a state-of-the-art design concept ensures Belgravia Gate to be a residential development that exemplifies the original vision for Belgravia. A project of such rarity is set to redefine the benchmarks of design specification and service on a global level.
Services & Amenities
- 24 hour concierge and security
- Direct lift access into apartments
- Luxurious spa and swimming pool
- Treatment and massage rooms
- Gymnasium and personal training facilities
- Private meeting room
- Temperature controlled wine cellar
- Secure basement parking / Car valet service
Average size of units (sq ft/sq m)
- 6,017 sq ft / 559 sqm (Combined Average)
- 10,926 sq ft / 1,015 sqm (Grand Apartments)
- 4,967 sq ft / 461 sqm (Lateral Apartments)
7,844 sq ft / 729 sqm (Penthhouses)
1 - 15 Grosvenor Crescent
Belgravia Gate benefits from a truly world-class location and is one of the most desirable addresses in Europe. Surrounded by the very best London has to offer from Michelin-starred restaurants, luxury hotels and flagship stores, to Royal Parks and numerous cultural sites.
There are excellent direct transport links to London’s many commercial and private airports, as well as important areas of business and commerce including The City of London.
web-site: Belgravia Gate
- 2 duplex penthouses
- 3 grand apartments
- 6 lateral apartments
- 1 mews apartment