Career in Wainbridge
We are always welcoming to our team able and motivated young professionals, who are ready to solve ambitious tasks and implement large-scale projects together with us.
Benefits of working in Wainbridge
Unique and ambitious business and premium projects projects in Russia, Europe and the USA
Successful collaboration of experienced experts and young promising specialists
Rich experience and high professionalism of the international team
Use of modern technology and an individual approach to doing business
TOP-3 FACTS about our team
Wainbridge is a team of first-class specialists, each of which has unique knowledge in the field of development and rich experience in project management.
Our team unites professionals who have many years of experience working in the best Russian and international companies, as well as promising young professionals aimed at professional development and long-term mutually beneficial cooperation.
Key corporate values
We apply an innovative approach not only to the implementation of our projects, but also to doing business in general. We are closely following global trends and changes, and are also open to everything new.
We responsibly and consciously approach the solution of any tasks in the framework of the implementation of our projects.
А professional approach gives us the opportunity to successfully solve non-standard tasks and implement unique projects.
We are always glad to see in our team initiative and interested young employees who are ready to solve ambitious tasks and implement large-scale projects with us.
- Management of all construction work within the Project.
- Management of the technical team at the site, interaction with the GC and subcontractors.
- Quality control and Project construction schedule meeting.
- Coordination and control of budgeting and construction costs.
- Update of Project Schedule in accordance with Contractor’s schedules and report to Project Manager.
- Control of Contractual Claims, Specifications, Drawings and Change Order Proposal/Requests.
- Project meetings with Investors, construction reports (weekly, monthly).
- Being on the site more than 70% of your working time.
- Involvement in other projects of Wainbridge International.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a recognized institution / university.
- Strong construction site management experience.
- 5+ years of experience in utilities sector.
- Confident user of Word, Excel, MS Project, AutoCad, Revit.
- Languages Russian and English.
- Full assistance to PM.
- Acquisition of initial permit documentation and technical conditions.
- Project schedule tracking and updating.
- Project documentation management.
- Participation in executing of project documentation.
- Work with GK, subcontractors, local authorities etc.
- Preparing project’s reports (weekly, monthly).
- Visiting construction site, participation in project meetings.
- Participation in construction supervision and putting into operation.
- Involvement in other projects if necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in construction management, engineering or any related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in development/construction sphere.
- Effective communication skills.
- Meeting high standards, strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Management of the main stages: pre-concept and concept development, marketing, design, approval, construction, sales.
- General Designer and General Contractor tenders’ control.
- Effective communication with all Parties of the Project including Investors.
- Management of Project financing and budgeting.
- Management of the construction process.
- Control of the marketing promotion and sales process.
- Control and updating of the Project schedule.
- Management and control of DDU’s conclusion (contracts with buyers).
- Participation in Project’s legal audit, including development, coordination with the Investor and organization of the most effective legal schemes for the Project.
- Weekly project and Investor meetings.
- Higher education (Construction).
- 8+ years’ experience on the relevant position and on the same scale projects.
- Fluent Russian and English.
- Thorough knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- People Management Skills.
- Effective Communication Skills.
- Searching for potential tenants/buyers in accordance with the Project Schedule.
- Supervision of the negotiation process with potential tenants/buyers.
- Preparation of LOI, PLA, STLA and LTLA, commercial offers.
- Interaction with brokers.
- Running CRM system.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports for Top management.
- High professional education.
- Successful work experience in brokerage agencies.
- Excellent knowledge of real estate market.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Incoming calls and business correspondence.
- Organization of project meetings and conferences.
- Task managing in Asana.
- Preparing and updating monthly reports for Investors.
- Managing inputs of project expenses.
- Travel support of the project team.
- Keeping douments in the right order within the folders, electronic filing.
- Dealing with project contracts, agreements, other project documents.
- Communication with Contractors.
- Making presentations, memorandums, official letters, etc.
- Bechelor’s degree in Economics, Management, Law etc.
- Fluent English and Russian.
- MS Office programs.
- Initiative, good communication scills.