95 ROCKWELL PLACE
The hotel should become a new landmark addition to The Marriott Autograph Collection brand that will suit the surrounding art-inspired buildings.
The tower will remain the base of the old development and will grow up to 300 meters high. For those who is already know Thomas Leeser's love to "rubble walls" and curves won't be surprised to find "cut touches" on the exterior of the building that will be iluminated in the evenings. Carrying with that theme, the hotel rooms will be unique and angular, outfitted with artwork from local artists.
- 20 larger suites on the higher floors,
- Presidential Suite on the 26th floor,
- small suites that can still fit a king-sized bed.
Services & Amenities
- rooftop bar
- basement lounge with live music venue
- restaurant and a banquet hall
95 Rockwell Place
Finely located in a favorite arts-lovers’ neighborhood, the BAM district (the Brooklyn Academy of Music), few minutes from both Downtown Brooklyn as well as the Barclays arena.